Monday, August 12, 2013

Status: In Like Flynn!!!

The shoe dropped - and it dropped right smack on top of me!

I can't express the relief I feel right now, mostly because I'm on my third celebratory glass of wine!

I promise I will have plenty of negative and angry future posts, but I can't think of one harsh or sarcastic thing to say at the moment so I will just sign off with a prayer that everyone who is in the situation I was in is able to get through it with their sanity and self-worth in tact. 

Here's a "word-of-the-day":  Fortitude.  I like it.  It was used to describe Leah Remini and her separation from the church of Scientology.  That's some pretty weird shit and I sure don't think I'll ever have to worry about being in that situation, but there's something very poetic about that word and now I'm thinking about getting another tattoo and I just know I've had too much to drink and I have to cut myself off for the night...thankfully the wine is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment