Sunday, June 8, 2014

Indoctrination of Justice?

Ok, I'm back.  Sorry.  Random appliances keep breaking and things keep flooding and life continues to be generally difficult because how else would it be?

Anyway, I would like to fill you in on a few developments.  FVT is down another HR representative, who also happens to be my spy on the inside.  While I'm happy this person will be moving out of the snake pit and on to much, much greener pastures (hopefully), I have to say I'm a little disappointed I will no longer have access to insider information.  The funny thing is that this person is particularly valuable to FVT and Chicken Little is not happy about her departure (but what did he expect???).  I know this because Chicken Little is no longer badgering her relentlessly about every-single-fucking-god-damned-thing-under-the-sun like he does to everyone.  When the sky stops falling, that's when you know Chicken Little is upset.  He gives himself away.  That idiot is the epitome of myopia, I tell you.

Also, Becca Bacon has been demoted to the position she originally held when she started with ISL, and she's not the only one.  Basically anyone thinner or prettier than Delores Umbridge (and trust me, it doesn't take much) was put back in the position they held before she started with the company (I must be blindingly beautiful, because I simply had to go).  Of course, she sent out a fluffy email making it sound like these people received some sort of promotion or something.  Clearly, she doesn't care about morale or the type of work environment she's creating.

Here's something else:  Out of the blue, I was contacted by an attorney who was hired to represent some disgruntled FVT employees.  Of course, I was only too happy to provide the information he was seeking, and I have more where that came from.  Story developing...  Cue BIG, EVIL LAUGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment